Cricket Helmet Testing and certification is by INSPEC International Limited, 56 Leslie Hough Way, Salford, Greater Manchester M6 6AJ.
INSPEC International primary accreditation standards are ISO/IEC 17065:2012 and ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015, the international standards for conformity assessment of certification bodies, and they are independently scrutinised against them.
Approved Body Number: 0194 – under the Personal Protective Equipment Regulations (Regulation (EU 2016/425 as brought into UK law and amended) and the Personal Protective Equipment (Enforcement) Regulations 2018 for PPE.
INSPEC is an EU Notified Body:
- No 2849 under the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 for PPE
INSPEC International Ltd is accredited by UKAS for
- Product Conformity Certification, No 0027
- Certification of Quality Management Systems, No 0027
INSPEC International Ltd is accredited by RvA for
- Product Conformity Certification, Reg C 657
INSPEC is accredited by ANAB for
- Testing of Personal Protective Equipment, No AT-1725
- Testing of Personal Protective Equipment, No AT-1933
- Proficiency Testing Provider, No AP-1895