- C&D® Neck Protector (only for use with all C&D® cricket helmets).
These conform to BS 7928:2013+A1:2019 and the PPE Regulations
- C&D® Groin Protector Cups and Groin Protection Briefs.
These conform to BS 6183-2 2000 Protective Equipment for Cricketers – genital protectors and the PPE Regulations.
Size 2 Senior – already passed indicative testing phase
Size 1 Junior – for submission in June for full testing
Size JS Junior Small – this size is not covered by the standard, but we should be ensuring our very youngest players wear good quality protection.
- Briefs are also tested as part of the standard (two types have passed the indicative testing phase to date) and will be made available in 2XL, XL, L, M, S, XS, and 2XS
For the Future:
- In the background, new ideas, new designs, and new developments continue
- We are working with Skull Cushion Limited and PROTEX-U Sport Equipment Limited to bring these products to market.
- We won’t frighten you with outlandish new products, and we will engage with you and seek your views
An example is a simple throw-away thin headband to soak up sweat; replace it while batting for a long time
You will be able to meet our new ideas before we begin to manufacture and launch