Choosing Your C&D Helmet
- Use a soft tape measure or a piece of string
- Place it around your head, positioned mid-forehead and just above the ears
- If you are using a tape measure, read the measurement where the end crosses the main part of the tape
- If you used string, mark the string where the main part crosses the end
- Measure from the end to the mark using a standard tape measure
- Measure in centimetres
The Balance Series
Traditional fabric covered cricket helmet .
A longer shape front to back than side to side.
The Albion Series
A modern equivalent for a more rounded head shape.
Shorter in length front to back than The Balance.
C&D® Helmet sizes | Senior 58 – 62 cm | Junior 53 – 57 cm | Junior Small 48 – 52 cm